Monday, January 11, 2010

THE VERY BEGINNING

So many things to do and so little time! 11 days into the year and I'm almost in panic mode...uh oh!

It's funny how 2010 is geared up to be THE year when things are going to happen...for everybody...in the whole world- more so than any other year I've experienced.

So like the masses, I've read my horoscope, made my resolutions and I'm in it to win it. But let me tell you, the presure's mounting and I have total spaz out moments like every spilt second. What happens if there's not enough 'dream-come-true' dust to go around?
  • What if I don't have what it takes to succeed in my endevours?
  • What if I have to spend yet another year congratulating other folk on what they done did?

Honestly, I don't think I can hide that ever-growing green-eyed monster yet another year. Can sombody envy me this year...hu-llo?

So taking a step back and pulling myself towards myself, I made a list of what I'm going to do.

I actually made it to the gym this morning, I finally wrote the verses to that hook that's been running around my head, I edited a chapter to a book I've been writing since black in the day, I drank a sip of water (I swear I'm allergic to it) and I built up the courgage to type this blog.

A good start, and hopefully one I can keep up!

Here's to... (drumroll)...2010 and making it rain!

4 comments:

  1. I'll drink to that! Keep it up buddy. Remember what Pam said to Michael "come up with one small realistic thing that can be done today" - pretty soon the big picture falls into place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "dream come true dust"....lol

    I'll be very honest with you - you will never make it and you will keep on congratulating people and never yourself - if you keep on doubting yourself! You determine your own future and your world! Chase those dam dreams until they are under your feet! I tell you all the time- God has blessed you with soooo much talent - dont let it go to waste. 2010 IS YOUR YEAR!

    MAKE IT RAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Story told by pastor Musa Sona at church on Sunday inspired me so much. If you want something bad enough youll get it..whatever it is...whatever it takes, doesnt matter how big it is or how far it seems.. Its all up to you...

    Feel like you drowning.. imagine that you were, and all u needed was 1 brethe, and for some reason you got it... when one drowns all they think of is that 1 breth... The same applied for your success.. If you want it as badly as you would if you were drowning.. YOU'LL get it!

    All I'm saying is you can do it if you really want it bad enough..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positivity is key, being negative about life will get you nowhere. A new life motto of mine is "do what you want because nobody else is going to do it for you" So make sure that you are doing everything in your power to take the steps necessary to be where you want overall.

    You have talents that most people can only dream of, no more excuses in 2010 grab the bull by the horn and make us proud.

    ReplyDelete