Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WHO DO I HAVE TO SLEEP WITH IN THIS TOWN?

Dang! A girl's gotta get some action already.

Yeah, not that kind of action, so get your head out the gutter quick! Sheesh!

I'm talking about getting my music made.

Come on, it's been a year and then some and I feel like I'm right back where I keep starting. To say I am frustrated would be an understatement of note! I've done moved way passed that F word.

I've made progess - if you would call a shyteload of lyrics, a few music producers who poof at the mention of my name, a green guitar and debt progress - then oh boy, baby have I made it. But... it's like I take 10 good steps forward before external forces push me 20 bad steps back!

Sometimes, when nobody's looking, I undulge in a little self pity (ok a whole lot) and image a peaceful life after I've thrown in the towel. Mmm, bliss!

However, giving up is of course NOT an option I can check. Besides, my loud mouth has told one person too many that I'ma be a star...I cannot back down now - for shame! But, lemme tell you, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

So today, even though I find myself back at the drawing board yet again, I shall not despair. No sir!

There's apsiration in me that shall suffice until I reach my promise land!

1 comment:

  1. lol @ the title!
    errrr...miss copywriter its Indulge not Undulge..unless u've discovered a new word.

    My message for yesterday was: Make it rain!
    Message for today: Keep on pressing towards the mark of the high calling!

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete